Star Wars, The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» RPG haven
Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm by Tobais Kado

» Application Template!
Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm by UlcaTron

» Sith Lord Darth Thanos (Admin)
Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am by UlcaTron

» Skills! Please Reply
Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 am by Tobais Kado

» Seconds Away
Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm by UlcaTron

» The Scarred Hyena
Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm by UlcaTron

» A Guide to Knowing Ulcatron (Jimmy)
Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 am by UlcaTron

» Dyeth Lorn, The Dark Lord
Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 am by UlcaTron

» Less planets
Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 am by UlcaTron

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Superhero free role-playing forum
Monster Hunter free role-playing forum

Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn)

2 posters

Go down

Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) Empty Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn)

Post by Darksideshift Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:55 am

Chapter One: The meeting of two halves...if even only in a dream.

"The dull hum of the thrusters stirs in the air over me. I can feel the Jedi as they near me. I know they are no match for what is to come, but do they know? Lets find out!"
Is what Darth Zion thinks as he steps out of the shadows of the giant pipes and beams of a mining strut on Mustafar. His saber started to hum as he flicked it on and the since of fear from the younger Jedi feels his lust for death of these two meddlesome Jedi scum. The old one turns on a dime and strikes at Zion but in his attempt misses and is left wide open. But Zion is cocky and has forgotten there are two until he feels the searing pain in his ribs. As he steps back he realizes if she had struck 2 inches more he would have died. But not now he must focus on the task at hand. these two are in his way and must be dealt with. The fight is tough and long the heat overwhelming and then the moment arises. Zion force crushes The older Jedi and retreats to the sound of pain and and swearing of revenge. and in the blink of an eye he awakes.

Sweat pours from his brow. his heart sinks as the memories flood his mind the sent of her hair when they where together. Zion knows that those days are gone and are never coming back no mater how strong in the force he gets. The intercom kicks in with a load pop then a Synthetic voices speaks "Lord Zion a transmission from The High Council has been received it is from Lord Thanos." As Zion pulls his rope on he speaks "Play transmission." The Synthetic voice reads off the code for transmission check and then a faint holo of Thanos appeared before him. Thanos Looks as those he is brimming with pride. " Lord Zion its good no one has killed you yet. I would hate to miss the chance to do that my self."
Zion smirks," Only if i took it easy on you my old friend....(knowing full well in his current stat he was no match for Thanos now.)" as Zion feels the old age and scars from battles past and the toll they have left upon him."What can I owe to the great honor of a message from you?" Zion speaks in a very sarcastic tone."Well I was hoping you might help us take care of some Jedi on one of the moons of Artus Prime. They seem to have been making trouble for the mine there, and we can not afford to lose that mine." Thanos tells Zion. "So is this an order or a request?" Zion speaks in a very annoyed voice." No Zion this a request but I thought I would pass this to you because of the intel reports that these are what remains of the Jedi enclave you destroyed because of "Her" so long ago." A deep memory hit Zion and all the hate he had kept locked away sprung forth from his heart. Zion yells into the intercom." Set hyper space coordinates to the Kwymar sector!"
Darksideshift
Darksideshift

Back to top Go down

Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) Empty Re: Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn)

Post by VivaLaCult Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 am

(Even though you posted as me, this was awesome. I love the way you posted as me honsetly Kudos.)
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn) Empty Re: Long time ago on a planet so hot.....( On board the Waning Dawn)

Post by Darksideshift Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Thx rick but this post is most likly scraped cause the jedi I had plained for after going there is not going to work out, and also I going to have so much shit to do with my beginning story line that jumping this far in to the future just kills my brain cells.
Darksideshift
Darksideshift

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down