Star Wars, The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» RPG haven
Private Zau (yet to be finished) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm by Tobais Kado

» Application Template!
Private Zau (yet to be finished) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm by UlcaTron

» Sith Lord Darth Thanos (Admin)
Private Zau (yet to be finished) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am by UlcaTron

» Skills! Please Reply
Private Zau (yet to be finished) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 am by Tobais Kado

» Seconds Away
Private Zau (yet to be finished) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm by UlcaTron

» The Scarred Hyena
Private Zau (yet to be finished) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm by UlcaTron

» A Guide to Knowing Ulcatron (Jimmy)
Private Zau (yet to be finished) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 am by UlcaTron

» Dyeth Lorn, The Dark Lord
Private Zau (yet to be finished) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 am by UlcaTron

» Less planets
Private Zau (yet to be finished) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 am by UlcaTron

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Superhero free role-playing forum
Monster Hunter free role-playing forum

Private Zau (yet to be finished)

4 posters

Go down

Private Zau (yet to be finished) Empty Private Zau (yet to be finished)

Post by The_Soapmaker Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Name : Qatta Zau

Alliance : Light

Class: Soldier

Skills:

Melee skill
Strength:1
Agility:1
Defense:1

Blaster skill
Pistols:0
Rifles:1
Shotguns:0
Snipers:2

Engineer skills
Repair:2
Piloting (space ships):1
Piloting (Land/sea vehicles):0

Weapons used:

Race : Omwati

Planet of Birth : Omwat

Looks : Private Zau (yet to be finished) Espece-omwati
Height: 1.95 meters / 6'4.77"
Weight: 80 kilo's / 176 lbs

Personality : Zau is a very kind, but not quite socially active person. He mostly just smiles kindly at people who bother him, without saying a word. Nevertheless, he has a strong opinion on lots of things and likes to discuss politics, philosophy, literature, etc. Zau is known for his strong views on equality and freedom. There are also moments that he just 'zones out', thinking about nothing in particular. He's a real thinker, though he did decide to take up arms to fight the oppressive imperialistic regime of Darth Rexxus.

Allies : The Jedi Council, The Resistance

Foes : The opressive Sith regime (He is cool with Sith in general, though)

History : Qatta Zau is actually a fairly known individual in the modern day galactic society. He is a widely renowned poet, writer and painter, famous for his works on the miners on Mustafar (for which he actually travelled to the planet and learned the Mustafarian language). He is also a certified architect.
Zau (he prefers to call himself by his last name) was born on Omwati as the son of a merchant (poppa) and a professor in Galactic Cultural-Anthropological sciences (momma). He had a fairly normal childhood for an Omwati; he went to school, considered specializing in social sciences but eventually specialized in architecture. At the age of 15, he started expressing himself with art, started painting stuff. Zau started writing fiction novels at age 18. His first publication was at age 20 while he was still in what we call college. It was very obscure love novel about a Kaminoan cloner and a human clone. It only got some underground appreciation. Just like all ten of his poetry-albums.
While reading a thesis on the planets recent changes in ecology, Zau decided to write something about Mustafar himself. So after graduation, he travelled to Mustafar, visiting other planets (such as the thriving trade centre that is Eriadu and the mining planet of Subterrel) on the way. After months of writing his (master)piece on Mustafar's miners (Called Boiling Lava or Bust: The Mustafarian Chronicles), Qatta travelled back to Eriadu, where he met a publisher from Coruscant who was quite enthousiastic about the story and decided to publish the piece. Without expecting much of it (the man was a human, after all), Zau returned back to Omwati, where he started working for an architect renowned in South Outer Rim. Several months later, Zau was already 24, he got a message from the publisher saying that his novel got mondial appreciation on Coruscant and that Qatta was invited to attend a party to celibrate the billionth book sold.
So he did. He quit his job, got a ticket to Coruscant, hopped on the luxorious commercial cruiser and travelled to the partay. A month later, after the ship picked up more passengers on Byblon (a very busy stop for galactic travel), Qatta Zau discovered how famous the book had made him. The day after the ship left Byblon, a extremely beautifull Aryou girl walked up to him and asked with her disgustingly sharp, pitching voice: "Excuse me, but aren't you Qatta Zau, the galaxy-famous writer?" "Well, I am a writer called Qatta Zau, but gala..." "OHMYGODIAMSUCHABIGFANPLEASESIGNMYBUTT...I-I mean my copy of your book." Meanwhile the glass containing Zau's drink had bursted because of the girl's voice and a small horde of fans had surrounded him also asking him for his autograph.

Rp sample:[/i]

Last edited by The_Soapmaker on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

The_Soapmaker

Back to top Go down

Private Zau (yet to be finished) Empty Re: Private Zau (yet to be finished)

Post by Tobais Kado Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:13 pm

"Well, I am a writer called Qatta Zau, but gala..." "OHMYGODIAMSUCHABIGFANPLEASESIGNMYBUTT...I-I mean my copy of your book."

is all i read of your history. I my eyes just floated down to the caps and just, just.... Thats enough right there...
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Soapmaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Did you lol? Because that's very important to me.

But dude, could you help me contemplate over his history. Because I want him to join the ranks of the light side as a soldier, or rather a militia-type of dude (like Ché Guevara, who was a doctor before he started fighting repressive regimes), but I don't have a reason why. Could you give me a reason why anyone would join the Light side's army for any other reason than a proper income?

The_Soapmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mide-Okk Naror Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 pm

The Sith kind of make a habit of running Outter Rim planets into the ground by strip mining and destroying their habitats.
Mide-Okk Naror
Mide-Okk Naror
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Perhaps he's a prolific writer, Against the sith/jedi wars and he joined the war to back up his words in his books, Or mybe as Mide suggested an enviromentalist who wants to save/preserve the galaxy as much as he can, whether by words or actions, he is driven.

And yes I lol'd
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarred_Hyena Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:34 am

I read the comments from the bottom up and without looking at the names of those who posted as soon as the fact that the character was a writer was mentioned I was like "Its soap isn't it?" I <3 U Soap Very Happy
Scarred_Hyena
Scarred_Hyena
Admin
Admin

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down