Star Wars, The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» RPG haven
Seconds Away EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm by Tobais Kado

» Application Template!
Seconds Away EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm by UlcaTron

» Sith Lord Darth Thanos (Admin)
Seconds Away EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am by UlcaTron

» Skills! Please Reply
Seconds Away EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 am by Tobais Kado

» Seconds Away
Seconds Away EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm by UlcaTron

» The Scarred Hyena
Seconds Away EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm by UlcaTron

» A Guide to Knowing Ulcatron (Jimmy)
Seconds Away EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 am by UlcaTron

» Dyeth Lorn, The Dark Lord
Seconds Away EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 am by UlcaTron

» Less planets
Seconds Away EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 am by UlcaTron

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Superhero free role-playing forum
Monster Hunter free role-playing forum

Seconds Away

2 posters

Go down

Seconds Away Empty Seconds Away

Post by UlcaTron Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:14 pm

-This is Darth Pavan's thoughts upon watching a hologram-

"Y'know, I figured you couldn't get the credits on time anyway," snarled Ardana. I knew she was going to be upset, I sensed it long before I came back to our apartment we shared. She was a bartender at the Sunset Cantina, never pulling in enough credits to keep an apartment. I had to supply the roof over our head, whilst she put food on the table. Seemed like a partnership we had going on, just not until that day.

Ardana stopped talking, she had an expression on her face that I couldn't read. Didn't even recognize the look, really. "I fell deaf to everything you said. I didn't mean to, but you ask for it." I looked into her eyes, she seemed torn. Without another word she grabbed her bag and walked out the front door.

---

The hologram ended right as the door shut. The small room was dimmed, lit only by a small light that the hologram projector emitted on it's center console after the hologram cut off. Darth Pavan rested his head back upon his throne, digging deeper into his hood. His eyes shut for only a moment before he felt a disturbance in the force. "There is this Darkness clouding my thoughts.. I can't see through it."

Pavan rose from his seat, walking into a room with a clear view of Korriban's surface. A strong power radiated from the planet, a power that the Dark Lord himself found to be interesting and worthy to investigate. "Doddona, make way for Korriban's surface," he commanded.

Last edited by UlcaTron on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
UlcaTron
UlcaTron
Dark Lord of The Sith

Back to top Go down

Seconds Away Empty Re: Seconds Away

Post by Atreyuvision Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 am

Darth Ainigma chose to wander away from his starfighter, wandering off into the barrens of Korriban. He had returned to the planet where he imprisoned himself; something in the force told him that being here would prove to his advantage. He sensed that he would encounter and battle a powerful foe that he would learn something from; if he could survive. The details of his precognition are far too blurred to sense, but he had an idea on what was to happen.

Raide stumbled onto the ruins of a sith tomb, this is where he chose to wait and meditate for the event to happen. He had much to reflect on.
Atreyuvision
Atreyuvision
Admin
Admin

https://starwarstng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by UlcaTron Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:25 am

"Yes, my Lord." Doddona replied. Doddona was Darth Pavan's pilot for his private starship known as, "Seinar Starkiller". Her red hair looked bright as the lighting from Korriban's surface shined on her. Darth Pavan glanced on a map of Korriban to see the closest nearby Imperial Landing Zone with Scout Soldiers. "Land at the closest outpost on the grid. I may have some use of a few Imperial Scouts." Words rolled right off my tongue, articulate in perfect sentences. Doddona nodded her head slowly as she descended from the planets atmosphere towards the Imperial Landing Zone on Korriban's surface.

---

The Outpost was far out in the barrens of Korriban, held up by Imperial General Marron Berwol and his two assistant Imperial Officers. It had many variations of troopers such as the demolition soldier, standard soldier, and scout soldier. Darth Pavan organized his Empire Outpost with grids, therefore he always has something to keep him calculating.

---

As Sienar Starkiller landed at the outpost, Imperial General Marron Berwol and his group of soldiers awaited my arrival all saluting me as I exited my starship. "General Berwol serves me well, having numerous Scouts to send out after the power I have sensed all the way out from Korriban's orbit."
UlcaTron
UlcaTron
Dark Lord of The Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreyuvision Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 am

When Darth Ainigma put himself in a meditative trance, his connection to the force was so powerful that he was capable of sensing things happening all around the barren planet Korriban. He knew some one powerful was after him, and it had to be someone with the Empire; A Sith. He could sense the dark power that radiated from him from here, even sense where it had been coming from. Not pin point it directly, but he had a good idea on where his foe was. Fleeing at this point would be futile, he knew his ship would simply be gunned down by the Empire if he were to try to leave the planet. He would simply have to wait for the Sith to come, slay him then steal his credentials and his ship. His other option was to take over one of the outposts filled with Imperial Soldiers, then take an imperial ship off the planet; this option seemed nearly impossible on his own. He was powerful, but he couldn't defeat an army alone.

His best chance was to wait here, but perhaps coming back to this planet was a mistake. He should have spent more time reflecting on this choice so that this could have been avoided. Unfortunately now there was nothing he could do but regret leaving that great bar on Nar Shaddaa. Great drinks, good music, and plenty of mercs; sounded like the place to be. But something dragged him back to this rock, something in the force told him he must go there and revisit his Master's Tomb. Here he was, at the front of Darth Grytos' tomb, and perhaps this was all meant to happen...

Darth Ainigma felt a weak presence, several of them heading towards his location quickly. They were obviously Imperial scouts, more than likely on speeder bikes; since nothing else could move that fast across the surface. "Pawns always come before the true pieces are played..." He softly said to himself as he awaited his foes next move; choosing to stay defensive and wait here. He had a plan anyway...
Atreyuvision
Atreyuvision
Admin
Admin

https://starwarstng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by UlcaTron Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Roaring at five hundred kilometers per hour, eight Scout troopers on their 74-Z speeder bikes were caving in on their target. Two squads of three troopers were together as a flank, high from the ground, having a flight ceiling of twenty-five meters into the large skies of Korriban. Another squad with only two troopers were lower to the ground, much easier to sense for Darth Ainigma.

"We're closing in on him, General." The squad leader said to Berwol through his transmitter. He looked down below, seeing his troopers and the rocky, dry floor of Korriban. He signaled for the two troopers to attack their target at first sight.

---

Darth Pavan stood in the hangar of the outpost, examining his starship. There were minor problems with it's inner tank, but nothing his pilot Doddona couldn't fix.

"General Berwol," said the Dark Lord as he turned to face the outskirts of Korriban. "Yes, My lord?" Berwol replied. "I'm going to assist our scout troopers against this Sith. Something tells me that this warrior will have no trouble taking on a few troopers."
"Would you prefer I send out more units?" The General seemed shaken, inquisitive, even. The Dark Lord positioned himself upon another 74-Z unit, and flew straight from the hangar to get the head of his prey...
UlcaTron
UlcaTron
Dark Lord of The Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum