Star Wars, The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» RPG haven
To quell the resistance. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm by Tobais Kado

» Application Template!
To quell the resistance. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm by UlcaTron

» Sith Lord Darth Thanos (Admin)
To quell the resistance. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am by UlcaTron

» Skills! Please Reply
To quell the resistance. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 am by Tobais Kado

» Seconds Away
To quell the resistance. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm by UlcaTron

» The Scarred Hyena
To quell the resistance. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm by UlcaTron

» A Guide to Knowing Ulcatron (Jimmy)
To quell the resistance. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 am by UlcaTron

» Dyeth Lorn, The Dark Lord
To quell the resistance. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 am by UlcaTron

» Less planets
To quell the resistance. EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 am by UlcaTron

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Superhero free role-playing forum
Monster Hunter free role-playing forum

To quell the resistance.

5 posters

Go down

To quell the resistance. Empty To quell the resistance.

Post by VivaLaCult Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 pm

(I am posting that all of you are here, deal with it you will all post here.)

Darth Thanos sat in a large metal chair that was positioned accordingly around a table, amongst him sat some of the most powerful sith, to his right sat his old master Darth Zion, across from him sat his force puppet Tobais Kado, and to his left in the largest chair sat the emperor of the Sith Darth Pavan. "These reports are originating from all places, Coruscant." Darth Thanos said as he looked around the table at all of his allies. "In order to keep the empire powerful we must destroy this rebellion, without us the galaxy will crumble."
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

To quell the resistance. Empty Re: To quell the resistance.

Post by UlcaTron Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:36 pm

"The Jedi have no choice but to remain in hiding." Darth Pavan folded his hands together on the table in front of him. The Dark Lord knew the Jedi would always remain a great threat, but with the Sith in control of the galaxy, nothing stood in their way. "The rebels will be tracked down and destroyed like the rest."

"Thanos, do we have the location of the hidden Jedi?"
UlcaTron
UlcaTron
Dark Lord of The Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mide-Okk Naror Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:48 pm

"If I may, sir." Orran Terrick, the Adarian Sith known as Darth Roras, politely interrupted. His voice was calm and regal sounding, echoing from inside his hollow crest as he spoke.
Mide-Okk Naror
Mide-Okk Naror
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Darth Thanos turned to Orran, and shook his head slowly, and spoke first. "Coruscant is the closest I have come to finding them, but once we land sensing out their location should be easy. These jedi will meet the same fate as every other rebellion." he said before turning to Orran. "Now Orran what is it?" he asked in a slightly harsh tone.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mide-Okk Naror Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:27 pm

"Merely to state that new intel has also recovered reports on Datooine. Seems a rather sizable resistance has risen there as well." Orran sat almost perfectly still speaking in his calm tone.
Mide-Okk Naror
Mide-Okk Naror
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UlcaTron Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:43 pm

"We may send out a extermination squad to both resistances. If these pests think they stand a chance to the Empire, they will be slaughtered. Give them what they're asking for; just like the rest." Darth Pavan smirked under his mask. Although he seemed sure of his plot, the resistances may be a good fight...
UlcaTron
UlcaTron
Dark Lord of The Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:02 pm

"Very well then, Darth Roras, you and Darth Stryphe will go to Dantooine. The rest of us, we will go to Coruscant. We will show the galaxy the true power of the Empire." Darth Thanos said in a cold voice that was muffled a little by his mask. "Set course for Coruscant. Roras do you want to go to Dantooine now?"
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Darth Thanos looked over at Pavan, and shook his head slightly. "Zion won't last long acting like this." he thought as he 'eyed' Pavan who he assumed was thinking the same thing. "That is no good.....I need him, perhaps I can talk the emperor out of harsh actions." he continued, he needed Zion for later years, his plan wouldn't work without him.

Darth Thanos waved his hand to signal to Zion he could leave, "Just be ready when we land." he said without looking up at him.
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Tobais finally moved. He got up and nodded to Thanos. He held a unemotional expression that would fool even the best players of pazaak. he walked towards the hangar Towards the nearest dropship to fly off to the Flagship of the sith "The Aegis." He was going to begin the quieting of resistance on coruscaunt. by affecting their moral stature. Aside from being the most massive star-destroyer built to date. Most of The Aegis interceptors were automated and droid piloted. He would be the one getting their enemies to surrender just by looking at the massive ship. After the quelling began Tobais would join them on the surface

idk courscant was sith controlled sry

Last edited by Tobais Kado on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by UlcaTron Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:36 pm

The Dark Lord was amused by the retort given by Zion. Ignorance? He thought to himself. Darth Pavan knew the Force was balanced for the greater good, or for the powerful evil.

Pavan arose from his chair and left to Coruscant; the rebellion will fall.
UlcaTron
UlcaTron
Dark Lord of The Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:38 pm

(I haven't realized anything yet, Darth Thanos doesn't sense Darth Kain until the gray and normal jedi order are up and going. This is all before the jedi have stuck a firm hold in the galaxy once more. And I also agree with Mat, as of right now no one knows of Kain so you can't metagame.)

(Because the way the storyline goes, Zion and of all people Mide-okk are the only two people that actually pay attention to Kain, so Thanos has to kind of recognize the gray jedi order.)
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mide-Okk Naror Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:35 am

((I tried to explain to Chris this is what was happening, apparently he didn't hear me. We can't make every decision in the story based on a future event like the characters know what's going to happen. Right now we have to play aloof until there's a sign of his presence then we can change or RP style. Let the Sith try and wipe out the Jedi. We know it won't happen because of storyline. Doesn't mean we can't have fun whilst they try.))

((This is in reply to Thanos.))
Orran nodded to Thanos, then motioned to the shadows. Thaligar rose from his crouched position in the dark and followed his master out. Orran boarded his ship, Crimson Star, the course set for Dantooine.
Mide-Okk Naror
Mide-Okk Naror
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksideshift Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:41 pm

I am tired of this bs come up wit a time line or i will not post in your topics at all. I have better thing to do then waste my time trying to rp to a story line WITH NO FUCKING LINE!

I have remover Zion from this topic untill you guys come up with a line of dates so these events can be check so that people dont think we are in one point in time and every one eles is going What?
Darksideshift
Darksideshift

Back to top Go down

Post by Mide-Okk Naror Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:32 pm

((What? Calm down number 1. It's not bullshit, it's an RP. We don't need a time line for every insignificant event. We're using our characters in a way that kinda needs to be do. I don't want to be confined to only posting in story line specific threads. If you do that's fine. You should know by now we have liquid timelines so that we cna have our characters doing stuff at different intervals without having to wait for another topic to resolve. We're not abandoning the story, just having fun while we work our way to it. In short, calm down, now of this is a big enough deal to get that worked up over, and fucking have fun, don't get so caught up in the storyline that you lose sight of what this is all about, having a good time.))
Mide-Okk Naror
Mide-Okk Naror
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UlcaTron Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Mide-Okk Naror wrote:((What? Calm down number 1. It's not bullshit, it's an RP. We don't need a time line for every insignificant event. We're using our characters in a way that kinda needs to be do. I don't want to be confined to only posting in story line specific threads. If you do that's fine. You should know by now we have liquid timelines so that we cna have our characters doing stuff at different intervals without having to wait for another topic to resolve. We're not abandoning the story, just having fun while we work our way to it. In short, calm down, now of this is a big enough deal to get that worked up over, and fucking have fun, don't get so caught up in the storyline that you lose sight of what this is all about, having a good time.))

QFT
UlcaTron
UlcaTron
Dark Lord of The Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:21 am

This is an RP not a NOVEL... This is not scripted entriely there are gonna be differences If you do not like this go right a book... WE UNDERSTAND THE STORY... We will get to that when we get to it.... Suck it up and keep posting... The end will be the same... the path of A to B is different than what you expected...
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by UlcaTron Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks guys
UlcaTron
UlcaTron
Dark Lord of The Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobais Kado Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Tobais Kado wrote:This is an RP not a NOVEL... This is not scripted entriely there are gonna be differences If you do not like this go right a book... WE UNDERSTAND THE STORY... We will get to that when we get to it.... Suck it up and keep posting... The end will be the same... the path of A to B is different than what you expected...

Im sorry... I got a bit violent about something so Small

Anyhow to continue Point A and Point B will be the same. The line between them will be squiggly. does this make sense? Also to add, If we all just said Fuck it lets kill kain... The end will be over JUST as fast...

Anyway can we continue? dark to post?
Tobais Kado
Tobais Kado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum